jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone experienced a slight increase in traffic in your hubs, coming from Go

1. Hunbbel Meer profile image88
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

Has anyone experienced a slight increase in traffic in your hubs, coming from Google?

I am noticing for 2 days that the amount of traffic coming from Google is slightly increased for me. Even those hubs that were not fetching me any hits are started to bring me at least some of them. The amount of such hubs are 8-10. And hubs that were already fetching me some traffic, increased their hits a bit. Anyone else experiencing the same?

2. joseph merlin profile image46
    joseph merlinposted 6 years ago

I think it might be the reason of your Hubs Quality , the more your Hub will quality content the Google will love it more and give a chance to viewers.

Well I hope also the answer from some expert Hubbers about this. I also have increased of traffic.

3. Vinaya Ghimire profile image89
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 6 years ago

Most of the traffic to my hubs come from hubpages. I have not calculated but I believe  for only 2-5 percent traffic comes from Google.

4. JEDIJESSICUH profile image81
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I definitely have noticed an increase. However, it's all basically on four hubs that were published and cover recent events, i.e. Glee and Facebook updates. So my increase is probably due to the fact that people are interested in what's going on with both the show and the site.

working