jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What feature would you add to Hubpages?

1. Jared Zane Kessie profile image93
    Jared Zane Kessieposted 6 years ago

What feature would you add to Hubpages?

2. prektjr.dc profile image86
    prektjr.dcposted 6 years ago

I would add 2 features actually.....a delicious button with the up and down button for those recipes that sound and actually cook up delicious....and a copyright box for copyrighting our material.

3. simplymoneyboy profile image59
    simplymoneyboyposted 6 years ago

I would definetly, give hubbers a fantastic hubs with different themes. Just like blogspot, that makes hubbers to earn more.

4. lifeisabeach profile image58
    lifeisabeachposted 6 years ago

I think Hubpages is very good compared to Squidoo, but it could benefit from a feature where you could see who has rated your blog useful, voted up, voted down etc.

5. wilbury4 profile image73
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

An reason for voting answers up or down could be beneficial! Also.. who casts the down votes......

6. Ania L profile image85
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

I would love to have more freedom with html in capsules - to be able to add images within and not only through image capsule which doesn't always work with proper sources online.
    I believe that the whole material is copyrighted unless otherwise stated so I don't know if it's really needed however as peperuhi said it would be nice to have more social media connections.
    It would be great if there was a 'share box' that would allow to share content with many different media sites and email it to friends.

7. trecords0 profile image60
    trecords0posted 6 years ago

More social media buttons, ability to add music, more html capabilities (to add stuff like tracking, or webmaster tools), Everything is considered to be copyrighted, so that is not needed.  And I don't really care about the template.  How about a magical drive traffic to your hubs button?  Yeah, that's not going to happen!  What about the ability to add flash?  That could be fun.

working