jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are some life lessons you have learned from using / reading hubpages

1. Nspeel profile image76
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

What are some life lessons you have learned from using / reading hubpages

2. ThoughtSandwiches profile image80
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

um...I would say the biggest 'life lesson' would be that I need to get a life...too many hours staring at a lackluster account activity page...

3. thoughthole profile image95
    thoughtholeposted 6 years ago

There are many outlets for creativity, much personal satisfaction can be gained making constructive use of that creativity instead of holding it at bay as pent up frustration.

4. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I don't know that I learned any life lessons. I believe life lessons are those that have a profound effect on your life in either positive or negative ways. These lessons we use to guide our life for the future. HP haven't had that profound effect on me. BUT I have learned a few things, mostly about myself.

I have learned that I can write about anything I put my mind to. Before I was just doing fiction and poetry. I have evolved.

5. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

diversification is awesome, voice is dualistic - specific and general, some people don't like what I write & some people do, if you can think it up, someone here has written about it, learning isn't a way of life it is life, respecting another view is giving respect to self, etc.

6. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

To laugh at the rudeness and sarcasm of a very small minority of hubbers - especially on the forum! I learned a valuable lesson that the ones that are rude have actually nothing important to say.

working