jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you add a summary to a previously posted hub?

1. cre8ivOne profile image76
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

How do you add a summary to a previously posted hub?

2. randomcreative profile image92
    randomcreativeposted 6 years ago

Under My Account, click the Edit button next to the hub where you want to add a summary.  On the right side of the page, click the Summary tab.  There will be a space for you to write your summary.

3. wordscribe43 profile image91
    wordscribe43posted 6 years ago

In edit mode, on the right look under "add more capsules".  There are a few hyperlinked phrases, like "reorder", "tags", etc..  The fourth one is "summary", just click on it and scroll down a tad.  You'll see the empty space where you can add the summary.  Add it, then click "done editing".

Hope that helps!

4. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

I believe that random, has answered your question correctly.  In addition under your accounts tab, if you see an (A), at the end of one of your unpublished article titles or a previously published article title, than you can go back into the hub and click edit and than go beneath the capsule tags and do the same as random had also suggested and add a three or four sentence summary. 

Jl

5. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5581869_f260.jpg

exactly as randomcreative says... added a little screenshot for you.

6. cre8ivOne profile image76
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

Hi thanks everyone
    I have tried all that, and the thing is, no summary shows up after I edit. what could I be doing wrong or missing?

7. terrektwo profile image83
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

click edit and go to the side bar and click sumary tab and insert your summary.

8. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

You won't see the actual summary that your wrote after you have finished editing the hub. But if you share it on say Facebook you can then see the summary of that hub.

working