jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Can you use AdSense with other sites besides HubPages?

1. Imogen French profile image84
    Imogen Frenchposted 6 years ago

Can you use AdSense with other sites besides HubPages?

I signed up for AdSense through the HubPages link, can I now use it on another blog site as well? And does anybody know how?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

You can use your Adsense account anywhere. It doesn't belong to HubPages, it belongs to you...

1. writerscentro profile image69
      writerscentroposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Does Google have changed this policy now ???

3. vnsatakopan profile image69
    vnsatakopanposted 6 years ago

Yes., you can. There are several free and paid blog hosts who permit Google ads. Snipsly.com is one such site. Blogger permits it. Blogreaction.com allows it. There are other sites as well. I have indicated only the sites I use. All that is needed is to paste your adsense code at the appropriate place.

4. Rob Winters profile image86
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

Luis is correct.Once you have been approved by google for your adsense a/c (regardless of which site you referenced in your application) you can then display adsense on any existing or future blogs or sites you may have as well as on other platforms like hubpages etc.

For sites like hubpages you do as you did here - input your publisher id and the site concerned takes care of the ads.For your own blogs and sites you have to go to your google adsense a/c were you would choose the ad types you require - google will provide you with code for the ads you select which you will then have to input into you site or blog - you'll find plenty of instructions re: this and it's no problem once you've done it once or twice.

5. pixmafia profile image42
    pixmafiaposted 6 years ago

You can use it on You Tube when you are able to apply for the partnership program

6. plogan721 profile image81
    plogan721posted 6 years ago

Yes you can.  I use it for my Blogger accounts, and a couple of other places.   the choice is up to you how it is used, and as long as the website excepts Adsense.   Not all websites allows Adsense, so check first.

working