Will you attend ? Part 2

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (21 posts)
  1. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Today I recieved this e-mail to my request of a pic. She sent this to me and the pics. Shortly I will write a hub about it,showing the pics and following mails. This scam is too much ! lol lol
    (if you want to see part 1 it's in the sandpit )

Hello My Dear,

It is a pleasure to come in contact with someone like you, And am very sorry for my late response to you is because my younger brother was sick so i travel to Ghana to visit him were he is attending his education,

Also i dont want him to come my vilage because of my uncles they were plainning to kill my only brother that why i went by my self to see him there.Moreover it seems like a dream to me, Sincerely I don't know anything about you, but for the fact that I want to transact this with a neutral person to avoid after the end of the transaction he/she may seat upon this fund, I feel saver that way I decided to pick you to assist me in this transaction, and also I know that am taking a very big risk, so you must consider yourself lucky.

I think it is very important we know our self's very well before we commence in this business as I said. Below are my details:

Name in full: Princess Aicha Omarou
    Address: Rue 102 Pads, Bobo Dilaso Community, Burkina Faso , West Africa .
    AGE 27 Years
    My Father Name: HRH Abdul Hamza Omarou, Chief of Padua in Bobo Dilaso Community , Burkina Faso , West Africa .

I appreciated your mail so much, But I will like to put you through and for you to know why I contacted you for assistance, Really am a princess and my father has the wealth, but immediately after the death of my father, my uncles seized all my father’s belonging and now they are planning to kill my younger brother so that they will take away the throne from him, now the only hope we have is this money my late father deposited in the security company here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

But my uncles is not aware of the deposit is only my late father lawyer who sign the document on the day of deposit by my late father that knows and as am telling you now nobody Else know about it. and As I have clearly explained to you in my first mail, if you can not be able to come down here to claim the consignment fund, you can apply for the bank to transfer the fund into your account,

As soon as the money is transferred to you in your country bank account, I and my younger brother also with my mother will come over to your country for the sharing as I have already stated and the investment will take place, one of the things you have to do now, is trying to know what is good over there in your country that we can invest in. I plead with the name of God to help us, You will not regret this kind of help in your life, and we have map out 30% for the account which may provide for this transfer and 10% will be for any expenses that may occurred during this transaction, So therefore you will receive 40% from the total sum.

Secondly, we have contacted the security company where this consignment is lodged and they told me that the transfer will be affected from the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I and my late father’s lawyer has gone to the security company and the security company  made us to understand that the fund will be released to our late  father’s business partner as it was documented, for this reason, I have contacted you to act as my fathers business partner while we will be here to follow it up and give you every relevant information's the bank may need from you as the real partner of our father, to enable them transfer the fund to you while I and my brother together with my mother will come over to your country for the celebration, sharing and proper investment as we planed.

However, my dear am suffering here with my younger brother together with my mother please we need your help so that the money will released and transfer into your bank account so that immediately you receive the money into your account you will put hand inside the money and send to us to enable us to prepare ourself and meet you in your country. Or if you will come down here to claim the consignment we are going back with you.

Well, I wait for your response to know your mind if you will not betray me by the time the money gets into your account. If you reply this mail re-send your  full contact to me.
    Your Full Address,
    You’re Age,
    You’re Martial Stature,
    You’re Telephone Number
    Send  Your Identification or Photograph to enable us locates you immediately the bank transferred the fund to you. And promise me that by the time the money gets into your account you will not betray us,

If I receive all this information’s I will draft an application form which you will fill with your banking information’s and summit it to the bank as the beneficiary of the fund.
    Now i am sending to you my picture and my familys photo thanks.

I will be waiting for your urgent response.

Remain blessed
    Yours
    Princess Aicha Omarou.

tongue hmm big_smile

1. mandybeau1 profile image60
      mandybeau1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

OMG I can't believe that these people are always Doctors or Princesses, I'm a Uni graduate, but I never stick the stupid letters that I have achieved after my name.
      They must assume the following:-
      All Westerners are totally thick.
      That we all love important people.
      That we respect important people.
      They also assume that we all want to be blessed by them at the end, this leads me to believe that they must have at some time, had religious instruction.
      I have had fake passports of a German Infantryman, I was his only living relative, I was gonna get over 500 mill if I just gave these dorks my details, which I might add were my entire life History.
      i wish that they would give it up, every day there is another pile. Who would fall for any of it.

tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A lot of people fall for them, incredible as it sounds lol

2. thranax profile image72
    thranaxposted 14 years ago

Ermm.

~thranax~

3. frogdropping profile image76
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Princess Aicha Omarou is an email whore. Damn but she's been pestering me too. *sighs* Guess she's not genuine then. Gutted neutral

You should see her pic lol  terrific ! tongue I will show it on a hub lol

1. frogdropping profile image76
        frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

*hopes Princess DooDah has clothes on. Ohhhhhhh the wicked images ... they plague me*

Yes she has! Tacky Miami/trendy rap stuff big_smile

4. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

oh boy!

big_smile big_smile smile

the plot thickens...

I'm e-mailing her tonight giving her fake data big_smile

5. profile image0

hee hee...i can't wait to see what the Princess says !

She is so obvious ! lol

6. dohn121 profile image81
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

Damn!  You're helping her too, Tantrum???

lol I'm helping somebody else ? yikes lol

7. profile image0

http://i34.tinypic.com/14u3hi.gif @ Dohn

...the Princess has met her match.

1. dohn121 profile image81
      dohn121posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I use to have a Snoopy doll...Until my sisters took him back big_smile  Silly guy...

2. tantrum profile image61

What r u talking about ?? big_smile

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

she thinks she is talking to an innocent person she can dupe, right?

me too. i don't know what happened to it. i have a Brian from Family Guy doll now...

I'm sure  she gets lot of mails asking for her pic lol I'm sure i'm not the only one. Even if you can't believe it , some get caught in this scams lol

2. dohn121 profile image81
          dohn121posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Did you see the episode when Stewy makes Brian do the Snoopy dance and then hits him?  Too funny.

1. profile image0
            cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i know...which is unfortunate. i wonder why they always say they live in Ghana? which brings up another question, why do people get away with scams in cyberspace? if that person were going door-to-door, they would be arrested. i wonder when, if ever, the legal system will catch up with them.

no, and i thought i had seen every episode of Family Guy yikes big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)