jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How many hubs does one need to publish before applying for Adsense account to n

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

How many hubs does one need to publish before applying for Adsense account  to not  get refused?

2. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 6 years ago

You need 10 -15 hubs to be accepted.
    Starting a blogger blog hastens the process. Posting regularly even more.
    If you are from India or Some Asian countries be prepared to wait for 6 months.
    This is not a major problem as you start earning through Adsense only around that time.
    You can always try your luck to see if you get accepted earlier.
    Don't give up . Best wishes !!

3. JEDIJESSICUH profile image81
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I applied for an AdSense account when I had finished my first hub. I was accepted a few days later when I had published roughly 6-12.

4. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Google is not very strict on six month rule even if you are from India. As long as your content is good it does give approval.

Also applying through blogger does not ensure quick approval - Google gives approval only if the content is good. (Google has the same yardstick whether you apply through your website, hubpages or blogger).

So what matters is good quality content. I am seeing you are already having seven hubs and a member of HP for about six months. Enhance your content with may be about 10 or more hubs and then apply. You should be through.

Google is now following two step process for Adsense approval. So it won't hurt if you apply for Adsense straightaway (as you have fairly decent content) - by the time it reviews you can enhance your content and should get approved.

Hope this helps.

5. vnsatakopan profile image69
    vnsatakopanposted 6 years ago

You can join Triond. If you publish 5 articles on Triond, You can get a Google adsense account.