jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you think is the biggest contributing factor in improving the Hubbing co

1. AllSuretyBonds profile image56
    AllSuretyBondsposted 6 years ago

What do you think is the biggest contributing factor in improving the Hubbing community?

2. marymootoo profile image76
    marymootooposted 6 years ago

Helping new writers and encouraging them to write more and well

3. Howard S. profile image90
    Howard S.posted 6 years ago

HubPages’ community sets it apart from other sites. What factors contribute to the sense of community? How does participating help me personally? What happens when these factors are lacking or abused? read more

4. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 6 years ago

I think the thing that makes the HubPages community so strong is the freedom to write about any topic you want, as opposed to a website where we have to fight each other for paid assignments on a topic we may not care about. It makes this environment much more comfortable; it's not a rat race and it's not a grind. We write for fun, on our own schedules, so we are considerably more laid back when we come here, which makes for a friendlier and more welcoming community. The money from adsense is just icing on the cake. One could say that HubPages makes professional writing fun again, and they can quote me on that if they want to.

5. whitton profile image55
    whittonposted 6 years ago

Reading and then commenting or voting on the hub you read. Giving feedback to fellow hubbers.

6. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Besides the good points suggested by the others, working together to eliminate spam from the site

7. HERBERT ubaldo profile image59
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

The biggest contributing factor in improving the Hubbing community is to answer more questions, To help new hubbers to improve their hubpage and joining a forum.

working