jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you usually write one hub at a time, or do you churn out a bunch at once?

1. stephaniedas profile image92
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

Do you usually write one hub at a time, or do you churn out a bunch at once?

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

One at a time, with one exception.  I'll occasionally be working on a given piece when an idea for a totally different Hub will surface.  Not wanting to lose the idea, I'll sometimes write a few paragraphs, then leave in unpublished until I can go back to finish the thing.

I also keep a notebook handy in which to jot down Hub ideas for future use.  Or I used to, anyway; now, where IS that thing...? smile

3. rikabothra profile image61
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

It is usually one at a time. Maybe there has been a day or two when I have written more than one hub - those are the good days!

4. ThoughtSandwiches profile image82
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

I typically write one at a time.  Occasionally the current piece will get over-ridden by another story that needs to come first.  That is normally a story that comes full form...front, middle, and end...perhaps a character or two.  Then I will finish that one and go back to the first for a finish.

5. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

So far it has depended on how much time I have. Once I sit down at my computer I generally write 2. One to post now and one for later.

6. icciev profile image60
    iccievposted 6 years ago

I like to focus on writting hubs one by one, this make my thoughts more organized on what I want to write. Some times I write titles for more than one hub but wil starting filling them and publishing them one by one.

working