jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I'n from India and I have to wait almost 4 months before I can make an AdSense a

1. sharma92tushar profile image77
    sharma92tusharposted 6 years ago

I'n from India and I have to wait almost 4 months before I can make an AdSense account due to

Google's policy. Is there any other way I can make money onHubPages in the meantime?

2. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

You can still make money through the HubPages Ad Program.

3. sharma92tushar profile image77
    sharma92tusharposted 6 years ago

But they ask for my AdSense account to affiliate to the Ad Program. sad

4. ronhi profile image76
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

you can signup for amazon and eBay affiliate programs.

5. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Google is not very strict on Six month wait policy. If your content is good and original they do give approval earlier (even if you are from India)

I am seeing you have just two hubs. Write more hubs - once you have about 15 to 20 hubs with good quality, apply for Adsense approval (even if it is before six months) - you can get the approval.

In the meanwhile you can sign-up for Amazon and ebay affiliate program. Hubpages Ad program requires Adsense so you need to wait.

Focus on writing more and more quality hubs. Earnings will follow.

6. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

Hi Tushar
    Here's my story: I didn't know about the 6 month policy when I applied. Within exactly 7 days after applying I was approved. It was through my other site and not hubpages. One thing I  can say is that site is not good at all yet I was approved, so just write 5-6 more quality hubs in different niches and surely you'll be approved.

Looking forward to reading more of your hubs, this is a great way to earn. Even though it starts small, it ends up being a steady stream.
    The other methods are already explained by others so you could use those in the meantime.

working