jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are some good ideas to earn more money on Hub Pages?

1. travis812 profile image62
    travis812posted 6 years ago

What are some good ideas to earn more money on Hub Pages?

I need to get into this.

2. molometer profile image84
    molometerposted 6 years ago

The quick answer is to write good work that you can be proud of and that other people will appreciate. I think that is about it really. hope this helps.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

To sum it up from what I have learned.

Quality content
    Good SEO: Title, keywords, tags, summary

Join, I believe it is Technorati

Use share buttons at bottom of page for each hub

Use capsules

Great headings

Write, write, write and write again. I understand, hubbers need at least 100 hubs to see any real earnings.
    This is a good start.

4. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

From what I have read till now it's
    First n foremost Good quality hubs then
    Traffic, Sharing,promoting, good keywords, proper tags,unique title, evergreen content etc but not in this sequence of course.

5. profile image0
    Hubertsvoiceposted 6 years ago

To make money on HubPages is not to worry about making money. Sign up for the affiliate marketing available, then forget about. If you concentrate on making money you are not concentrating on what it takes to make money. Write quality material, read other hubs, comment, rate, vote, participate in the forum, ask questions, answer questions. By doing all of the things in this list constantly you will attract quality readers who will come back to read more of your articles, and you will be to busy to worry about the money. The readers will click on your ads. You take care of all the rest and the money will take care of itself.

6. daisyf1305 profile image77
    daisyf1305posted 6 years ago

From all the answer you got I have to agree on Hubert's if you are here just for money, you might as well start doing surveys, like inbox dollars, send earnings, etc.
    BUT If you like to write, then it's going to take time, dedication and love, patience, more writing, and some more writing.

Everyone tells you oh your going to need good quality hubs, but the truth is all writers need editors, if writers were perfect editors, would seize to exist.

Advice go to success stories, study the successful writers, their format, how the spread out their work, what kind of hubs they write the most popular.

What I find that works for me,,,anyway,,,is I write what I want to know about, what brings me passion, I don't really care who doesn't like it, and I have found that many like what I write because I get them the info they are searching for.

Study, read around, and keep on trying you'll get there...

working