jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can we earn good money through hub pages and if so how?

1. mathira profile image83
    mathiraposted 6 years ago

Can we earn good money through hub pages and if so how?

I am new to hub pages and even though  I actively participate in it, I do not know the tricks of earning and what should I do to earn money through it?

2. gauravamberkar profile image59
    gauravamberkarposted 6 years ago

I will put this in short........With quality writing, genuine ideas and power to gather audience's attention. Think on it and note down if you get any ideas.

3. lobobrandon profile image91
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

You could add a few pictures to your hubs at least one on each hub, that way readers will be more interested as there's something more than just plain black and white

4. skpatra profile image61
    skpatraposted 6 years ago

It seems you are from India.

Anyway I am too. You have curiosity that how to earn more from hubpages. Is it?

Yes it is true. You can earn big here. But require consistent effort. Here is the steps.

1. Prepare enough quality hubs that people really want on web.
    2. You ,must have ability to bring traffic to your hubs in order to earn high.
    3. Yes, Google adsense account activation is necessary to earn from traffic.
    When you get Google adsense account active, you will be paid for each click of ads in your hubs.

You can visit hubpages learning center for more details.

5. Anil and Honey profile image65
    Anil and Honeyposted 6 years ago

your question is correct and very useful especially new comers like me. I can't believe any thing can earn from this,

6. paoloumali profile image60
    paoloumaliposted 6 years ago

Write good content and the money will come. Posts like no other will mean you have no competition so that will mean more traffic to your page for that topic.

If your topic is closely related to a very sellable product, you might end up bringing your visitors to the product's website through ads thereby giving you a share of their sale.

7. Daniel Deepak profile image60
    Daniel Deepakposted 6 years ago

I just took time to analyze the various options to earn money from HubPages. So i did a post to answer your question. I'm waiting to hear from you after reading this (http://www.danieldeepak.com/2012/01/06/ … -hubpages/)