jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What would you do for a rank of 100 on hub pages?

1. Nick Lee profile image54
    Nick Leeposted 6 years ago

What would you do for a rank of 100 on hub pages?

Has to be CRAZY

2. skgrao profile image70
    skgraoposted 6 years ago

I will take a print out of my HUB and write 100 nothing can make that not happen and why do you want 100.Do you write for number or as your pastime and hobby.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

not a thing. i don't care about my score, how much i earn here or how well i'm liked. i'm here to say what i have to say and that's about it.

4. Sesshoumaru2st profile image56
    Sesshoumaru2stposted 6 years ago

Man i would denounce Jesus (whom i love) to  gain 100 points(joke). Have you seen anyone with 100 points before? Not me. All I can do right now is continue to write decent Hubpages and develop content that people will like. Being creative is the key and getting traffic to your hubpage is essential. What I notice is the more hubs I have,the lower my points are on average relative to those hubs.After getting traffic to them,the points are returning to normal.So,if you want 100,you have to make sure all the hubpages you wrote are top 100 material.  HAHAhA!!! seems impossible cause we all know we aren't perfect(well I don't know about me ;D). There would have to be an event hosted by the Admins that can appropriate those wonderful remaining points to us.Note:all those hubs must have constant traffic flowing in,or else you won't even reach in the top 98.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I'd do exactly what I already do, and that's it.  I do not know how to get to 100, and I don't care.  I get good comments, and I've got some very good readers.  I only want to write more good hubs, and make increased income from them.

6. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 6 years ago

I would do what I did the couple of times I reached a 100... jump up and down, do a little dance and then brag to my husband. Overall though, all it does is encourage me to continue to write good stuff and continue to interact in the community. Sorry it isn't crazy. I could however howl like a wolf because I was celebrating! LOL

7. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Nothing. I have been at 100 several times. It comes by contributing on the forums, writing quality hubs and a few unknown factors.

8. OpinionDuck profile image62
    OpinionDuckposted 6 years ago

for the rank score to be meanifngful it needs to be equated to some reference. Until then, it exists without a reason.

The same is true of hub scores. HubBots can't judge the writing quality of the hub.

9. Nick Lee profile image54
    Nick Leeposted 6 years ago

Your answers arent crazy enough............

working