jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Unhappy due to less traffic

1. mycarrier profile image34
    mycarrierposted 6 years ago

Unhappy due to less traffic

how to increase traffic in blog's,pages upto 500 pages per impression?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

It's your choice to be happy or unhappy.
    One week is a very short time to have such high expectations.
    Take a look at your profile page-- for one thing it doesn't give a very positive impression with blocks of dollar signs taking up most of the space.
    Your hubs are short on content and  long on spelling and grammatical errors-- so there is room for improvement. You can do it with some work.
    If you are in this for the excitement, you'd better stick with skydiving and your other interests-- writing hubs takes patience and work.
    Good luck-- maybe you could start with writing  about some of your exciting adventures?

3. JenJen0703 profile image81
    JenJen0703posted 6 years ago

I agree with Rochelle, you need to work on your profile page.  The articles you write should be high quality, free from most grammatical error, and spelled correctly.  Your profile looks like the text messaging lingo we use to talk on our cell phones. 

Also, if you want to see positive results, plan to spend a good amount of time on here, writing hubs.  The more you write, the better your results. 

Take advantage of The Learning Center as there is much information to learn there.  I've been reading the forums, too. 

Good luck.  Don't give up.

4. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

Please have a look at:
    http://jainismus.hubpages.com/hub/How-t … -Your-Hubs

Follow the suggestions and you will get more traffic to your hubs.

5. chasemillis profile image68
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

Hubpages is a terrible way to make money unless your a genius and an amazing writer who picks the perfect niche topics. It's extremely time consuming and not very rewarding.
    Also, another thing that greatly affects traffic is the age of the article you post. So if it's only a week old, it's probably not going to be very high on google. For example, if you search something to do with Apple computers, usually a forum from like 8-10 years ago will pop up. Hubpages is a just-for-fun website...Just sayin...

side note - why does it say that Hubpages is misspelled? It's got the red line under it...o well

6. daisyf1305 profile image75
    daisyf1305posted 6 years ago

Hey Mycarrier u have no hubs???!!!!! LOL!!!!!
    it's okay don't fret.... but if you came to hubpages to get rich,,,RUN AWAY...
    hubpages is a place to meet great writers, friends, and learn, learn, and then learn some more.
    I have been here for a good while and NOW is when i am milking it.
    Why? How? because I have just this past few months really put myself to work, I got my first adsense payout.

Advice go to hubpages success stories check out what those guys are doing and how well they are doing it, study their format, and Word is the word, get yourself a writing software that helps with gram, spell, etc.
    Good luck to you mycarrier and if you do decide to stay WELCOME.