jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Should I have a different adsense account for my different blogs or is it possib

1. ronhi profile image75
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Should I have a different adsense account for my different blogs or is it possible to use one

2. Wrote profile image64
    Wroteposted 6 years ago

You can have only one Google adsense account, politics of adsense is very rigorous, you can have only one, and if they delete your account, you can't make other.

3. goraiasish profile image65
    goraiasishposted 6 years ago

you should have not more than 1 adsense account....if you even try to create or apply for new one your all account will be deleted....and you will become in a stay with a big zero...anyways thanks for asking

4. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

You can have onle one adsense account. You cannot have multiple adsense accounts. You can use your approved adsense account wherever you publish - i.e you can use your adsense account for  your blog, hubpages, website(s) and wherever you publish. Just ensure that wherever you publish you follow and comply to Adsense TOS

5. Rimzim profile image60
    Rimzimposted 6 years ago

Multiple Adsense account is completely prohibited by Google.

Not necessary more than one Adsense account for your multiple blogs or sites. You can use your single Adsense account for all your sites & blogs freely.

For more information please visit http://www.google.com/ads/publisher/

working