jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

I have a hub ending with hub/Traffic-Websites

1. bgamall profile image84
    bgamallposted 7 years ago

What is the violation?

1. relache profile image84
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What did the email you received say the violation was?  (they do tell you what's wrong)

bgamallposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Actually, I had two warnings. One was about Google adsense violation which I guessed at, got rid of links, and it went away. But the other, the Hubpage warning, did not go away and I didn't get an email.

2. bgamall profile image84

Actually, I had two warnings. One was about Google adsense violation which I guessed at, got rid of links, and it went away. But the other, the Hubpage warning, did not go away and I didn't get an email.

1. Sue Adams profile image93
          Sue Adamsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

probably the hub message was related to the adsense one. Have you tried closing your browser and reloading your hub?

2. relache profile image84
          relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What warning did the Hub show?  Can you recall the exact message?  (I've not gotten hub warnings, so I can't begin to guess)

3. Maddie Ruud profile image79
          Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's because the warning remains on the top of the hub until after you've submitted the hub for publication and it's been reviewed and manually republished by a staff member.  Which I've just done.  (It can take a while to get to it in the queue of resubmitted hubs.)

Thanks Maddie. Now I know the process.

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

I'm a bit lost bga - can you elaborate? smile

I am getting an error that it is violating Hubpages terms of service. Since I am only using other hubs that don't violate terms, I have no clue about what I am violating.

working