How I can set up a THREAD, Gray box in my Hubs and Open a Seperate Account.

1. kenneth avery profile image83
    kenneth averyposted 6 years ago

How I can set up a THREAD, Gray box in my Hubs and Open a Seperate Account.

I need SIMPLE ADVICE on These 2 items:
    1. How to Set Up a THREAD to My Followers
    2. How to OPEN A SEPERATE ACCOUNT under my PEN Name
    3. HOW TO GET those gray info boxes in m y hubs.

2. Judi Bee profile image97
    Judi Beeposted 6 years ago

I can answer 3. for you - the grey boxes are just regular text boxes that you move with the arrows to the right hand side of your hub.  After you type in it and save it, go back in on "edit" and you will find the option to turn it grey. 

Hope that's clear!

3. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

1.  Can you please clarify what you mean by THREAD? Do you mean one of those statements that appears on the 'feed' (by which I mean the list of people's activity that comes up when you click on 'Hubpages' at the top left of screen?) Or are you talking about something else?
    2. I only have 1 account at Hubpages.  But I assume in your case you would simply create a new account under a new name.  Just do the steps you did when you first signed up to create your original account, but this time you would write your pen name in the box for the Username.
    3.  I posted a new comment about the gray info boxes in response to your question (sorry I said text box when I meant 'text capsule' - I added a few more details too).

Hopefully other readers will add to this Q and help you out soon.  If you haven't already, putting your question also into the Forums would be another option, as it is easier for people to have discussion/dialogue with you in the Forum format - helpful if there is any misunderstandings.  But hopefully you will still get some good help out of the Q&A here.

working