How I can set up a THREAD, Gray box in my Hubs and Open a Seperate Account.
I need SIMPLE ADVICE on These 2 items:
1. How to Set Up a THREAD to My Followers
2. How to OPEN A SEPERATE ACCOUNT under my PEN Name
3. HOW TO GET those gray info boxes in m y hubs.
I can answer 3. for you - the grey boxes are just regular text boxes that you move with the arrows to the right hand side of your hub. After you type in it and save it, go back in on "edit" and you will find the option to turn it grey.
Hope that's clear!
1. Can you please clarify what you mean by THREAD? Do you mean one of those statements that appears on the 'feed' (by which I mean the list of people's activity that comes up when you click on 'Hubpages' at the top left of screen?) Or are you talking about something else?
2. I only have 1 account at Hubpages. But I assume in your case you would simply create a new account under a new name. Just do the steps you did when you first signed up to create your original account, but this time you would write your pen name in the box for the Username.
3. I posted a new comment about the gray info boxes in response to your question (sorry I said text box when I meant 'text capsule' - I added a few more details too).
Hopefully other readers will add to this Q and help you out soon. If you haven't already, putting your question also into the Forums would be another option, as it is easier for people to have discussion/dialogue with you in the Forum format - helpful if there is any misunderstandings. But hopefully you will still get some good help out of the Q&A here.
by Michael Willis5 years ago
I have a hub on Accountablilty for Congress,Politicians that I have tried to open many times today. It will not open. I have even copied the address and pasted it in another tab and still nothing. No error page, just a...
by tantrum8 years ago
I would like to know....Something wrong in opening a thread about someone's banned ?I was just doing lyrics a favor.
by Andrew Hill12 months ago
I'm not being funny here,the hubstats yet only change 3 or 4 times a week, if you are lucky.Not to mention hubs take over 24 hours to publish. No mentions about it on the blog, no apologies, it isn't like the issue...
by Kate Swanson6 years ago
Earlier this morning I created a thread on the Hub Makeover forum, because I had emailed Team HubPages and hadn't had a response. Jason eventually responded and told me what I already knew, that the Hub had...
by Liz Elias4 years ago
It would be most useful, if the "back" button would truly take us back to exactly where we were, as we were when working back and forth between hubs and the hubs listing in our account.What currently happens...
by Karen Curtis8 years ago
Those who have been around awhile know that I personally prefer starting Hub Challenges that coincide with calendar months. It's just easier to keep up with what day you're on. I play to write and publish 30 hubs...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.