How I can set up a THREAD, Gray box in my Hubs and Open a Seperate Account.
I need SIMPLE ADVICE on These 2 items:
1. How to Set Up a THREAD to My Followers
2. How to OPEN A SEPERATE ACCOUNT under my PEN Name
3. HOW TO GET those gray info boxes in m y hubs.
I can answer 3. for you - the grey boxes are just regular text boxes that you move with the arrows to the right hand side of your hub. After you type in it and save it, go back in on "edit" and you will find the option to turn it grey.
Hope that's clear!
1. Can you please clarify what you mean by THREAD? Do you mean one of those statements that appears on the 'feed' (by which I mean the list of people's activity that comes up when you click on 'Hubpages' at the top left of screen?) Or are you talking about something else?
2. I only have 1 account at Hubpages. But I assume in your case you would simply create a new account under a new name. Just do the steps you did when you first signed up to create your original account, but this time you would write your pen name in the box for the Username.
3. I posted a new comment about the gray info boxes in response to your question (sorry I said text box when I meant 'text capsule' - I added a few more details too).
Hopefully other readers will add to this Q and help you out soon. If you haven't already, putting your question also into the Forums would be another option, as it is easier for people to have discussion/dialogue with you in the Forum format - helpful if there is any misunderstandings. But hopefully you will still get some good help out of the Q&A here.
by Michelle Scoggins7 years ago
Can you set up a host gator account to host a blog and can that bring you traffic or do I have itwrong? I am trying to find a way to bring traffic to my hubs.
by Karen Curtis7 years ago
Those who have been around awhile know that I personally prefer starting Hub Challenges that coincide with calendar months. It's just easier to keep up with what day you're on. I play to write and publish 30 hubs...
by Andrew Kryzak10 years ago
Hi again...I'm just curious about setting up my account. I have multiple topics (not related to each other) that I want to ultimately write about. Should I creat multiple accounts of this? Or, should I have...
by guidebaba9 years ago
Hello HP Team:I have noticed People joining HP several months back. They publish "0" (Zero) Hub and still wonder around HP for some unknown reasons.Can't there be some RULE that before STARTING a Thread, a...
by tantrum8 years ago
I would like to know....Something wrong in opening a thread about someone's banned ?I was just doing lyrics a favor.
by Sed-me3 years ago
Ok... enough is enough. We hate the arbitrary hubber score. It is a phantom's judgement of us and the Q and A section does not give a clear cut way to effectively appease the phantom.Until you can give us an exact...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.