jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I link my hubs ?

1. Caro Hemingway profile image84
    Caro Hemingwayposted 6 years ago

How do I link my hubs ?

I need help! I can't post a link to my other hubs in newer hubs I write - How do I do it - I have followed all the instructions they give - am I missing something?

2. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

It is easy....

1. Go to text capsule
    2. Click on edit button
    3. Select the text which you want to link
    4. Click on link button at the capsule tool bar
    5. A link box will appear. Paste URL in the box.
    6. Say OK

3. cardelean profile image92
    cardeleanposted 6 years ago

If you are linking it within the hub you need to be in edit mode.  Click on the capsule where you want the link and highlight word.  Then click on the link button at the top of the capsule.  You can search in "my hubs" to find related hubs you have written to that word or you can paste in the url directly for that hub you want to link.  Then save it when you exit the capsule.  Hope this helps.

4. Time Spiral profile image87
    Time Spiralposted 6 years ago

Both of the answers given by Jainimus, and Cardelean, are appropriate, but there is much more to know.

This hub might be useful. It describes exactly what an HTML link is and how it relates to some of the functions in Hubpages: http://timespiral.hubpages.com/hub/How- … h-diagrams

If you want to link to multiple hubs, you can use a Link Capsule.

Also, if you write Hubs that all are somewhat related, by category for instance, then you can use the "Groups" function and at the bottom of each hub related links will automatically show up to your grouped Hubs.

I'd be happy to elaborate if you want.