jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What was your first hub about ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

What was your first hub about ?

Can you remember what your very first hub was about here ?  I can't , will try work it out later !How about you ? Have you improved it since then ?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Crazy Horse - the Native American Leader.  I didn't know what I was doing at all, and I had to delete the thing - it has been republished almost exactly as it once was on myspace.

I just didn't know how to work the capsules at the time - I'm still probably way slower than others so far as .....lots of internet know how is concerned.

3. kittythedreamer profile image99
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

I've most definitely improved since my first hub. I don't even know if I realized what "hubs" were all about when I first published one. It was about doing "DIY" rockabilly clothes.

4. leroy64 profile image82
    leroy64posted 6 years ago

It was a collection of limericks.  It still gets hits on google, which surprises me.  I did not think they were that good.

5. ithabise profile image84
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

My first hub...well the title says it all: "How to Manage TV at Holiday Gatherings".

6. prektjr.dc profile image86
    prektjr.dcposted 6 years ago

It was What the Fourth of July Means to a Military Mom.  I hope I have improved, though it wasn't so long ago...

7. proudmamma profile image78
    proudmammaposted 6 years ago

My first hub was Helpless. As a mother of an addict, I feel completely helpless. I joined HubPages as a coping mechanism.

8. point2make profile image80
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

My first hub was about Welcoming Home The Troops at the Bangor Maine Airport.  It was a very emotional experience for me and the hub described that special privilege I had . I wouldn't say it was my best work but I think it will always be my favorite

9. ttagpine profile image80
    ttagpineposted 6 years ago

My first hub was, and still is my best hub. It was about my wife's possessed car.

10. thoughthole profile image95
    thoughtholeposted 6 years ago

Yes, I am fairly new to hubpages though so I am not sure that is an amazing feat. My first hub was about Fungus Gnats. To this point I think I have become more efficient in creating a hub, but I think I actually did a fairly good job right out of the gate with Fungus Gnats: Little Tiny Annoying Flies it has been my most profitable hub.

11. He Who Triumphs profile image61
    He Who Triumphsposted 6 years ago

My hub was about a prayer I wrote to God. No high and mighty stuff, just me keeping it real with Him. It's called, "A Prayer That Might Hurt."

working