jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why am I only earning money from AdProgram?

1. mariahbernt864 profile image71
    mariahbernt864posted 6 years ago

Why am I only earning money from AdProgram?

I am active with google adsense, amazon, ebay, and the ad program. I've made $.81 so far and it's all from the AdProgram, even though I'm active with all the others. Why is this? Is there something I can do to make money from all of them?

2. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

HP Ad program pays based on the impressions itself - i.e if somebody visits your page and reads your hub, you are rewarded .

The other programs (Google, Amazon and e-bay) expects user action from your page - i.e to earn from Google Adsense somebody has to click the Google Ads in your hub, for Amazon - a transaction has to take place, i.e somebody has to purchase a product by clicking on the amazon product link from your hub ...similar for ebay.

Though Google and Ebay (am not sure of amazon), pay on impressions they are very few to be even taken into account.

So it is normal for a beginner to get earnings from only HP Ad program.

The only way to earn from Google Adsense and Amazon is to write quality hubs which can attract enough Organic traffic (traffic from search engines directly) to enable clicks and purchases.

3. mariahbernt864 profile image71
    mariahbernt864posted 6 years ago

Thanks guys! That really helps smile

So it's normal to not be making a bunch of money from Google Adsense right away??

If so,

How long would you say it takes to start making some real money on Google Adsense, based on high quality hubs?

By real money I'm talking $100 a month?

4. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

Looking at your hub count you are still below 10 hubs, in order to start earning anything near what you state you will need to work a little bit harder and get around 50-100 well placed and targeted hubs.  You must also spend some time in creating backlinks to your hubs and marketing them.

Doing that will increase the traffic to your hubs, which will hopefully translate to more clicks for Adsense and thus earn you more money.

You could try reading some of my hubs on how to increase traffic to your blogs and other income streams.

5. Anna Sternfeldt profile image61
    Anna Sternfeldtposted 5 years ago

I wonder what the adprogram is..I mean, what on your hubs do belong to the adprogram? I see the google adsense ads..