jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Did anyone get approved by adsense straight after their first hub?

1. Zachary Jonah profile image66
    Zachary Jonahposted 6 years ago

Did anyone get approved by adsense straight after their first hub?

Sorry to add to the torrent of anti-adsense/confused questions but I was rejected after applying for my adsense account for my first Hub. I haven't yet received an e-mail from Google but I assume since I wrote everything myself in my hub, then this rejection means I need to write more hubs before applying for an account?

2. drspaniel profile image89
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

Nope. I remember there being a certain amount of time required on Hubpages to be applicable for Adsense. try applying for it once you've written more Hubs, and you've had at least 6 months on the site...

3. Taylor Lueck profile image67
    Taylor Lueckposted 6 years ago

I have not been on hubpages for 6 months so I can't confirm that, but I have had a lot of  traffic in my short time on here and I waited for a bit and mine finally activated.

4. SD Dickens profile image84
    SD Dickensposted 6 years ago

I believe I was approved after a few hubs.  It was within the first month.

5. mpkerns profile image60
    mpkernsposted 6 years ago

yes, check out my one hub that is the only one I still have published and Yes I have been approved by google adsense.

6. ttocs profile image96
    ttocsposted 6 years ago

It took me 5 hubs and just under two weeks.  Just keep submitting a request every 2 or 3 hubs and you'll get approved eventually.

7. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You'd probably do best to create a few dozen Hubs and let them be up for a few weeks to demonstrate your web presence more solidly and then apply.

8. Jayleenblogs profile image54
    Jayleenblogsposted 6 years ago

Same here.  I was approved after a few hubs.  It just took a few days.

9. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

As relache suggested, write a decent number of good quality hubs, wait for about a month, apply again, your chances of approval will be higher.

working