Has Anyone Got Adsense approval through Hubpages?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (17 posts)
  1. profile image53
    akhilkarunposted 14 years ago

Actually getting an Adsense approval was my main motive of joining hubpages.Soon i realize therz a lot more here than just an Adsense.But still!Are there real smart people out there who have go an Adsense approval thru hubpages alone? If So what are the steps and tips for getting approved thru hubpages?

1. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

That seems an odd reason for joining hubpages.  Getting Adsense approval through Blogspot or Youtube is a lot easier.

2. Helen Cater profile image60
    Helen Caterposted 14 years ago

I had mine here at hubpages, but was also advised to add blogger which I did. Went through the steps, and was granted after a few weeks. I had 3 hubs, and no other sites at that point. I did have good traffic to my hubs even though they were few. I remeber writing a very lengthy reason why they should give me AdSense, but I doubt this was the reason.

1. profile image0
      Cherylc247posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi, i am new to all this. Think i have started my first hub, and wanted to know how do i link a blogger to my hub? thanks in advance for your reply and help.
      Cheryl

3. profile image0
    Janettaposted 14 years ago

I was approved thru hubpages alone and I think I only had one or two hubs at the time. Tips are--make sure all your info is correct on your hub profile--i.e. name, adress etc. you can change it all or delete it later once you've been approved. Also, having hubs rich in content may help as well. Make sure that if you apply you check your junk folder in your email in case the reply doesn't go to your inbox smile

4. shabarigirish profile image61
    shabarigirishposted 14 years ago

Hi Akil,

Getting Adsense account in India is difficult. I have 3 blogs and published 17 hubs, frequently re-applying for adsense but not getting it approved.

Best of luck.

1. profile image50
      technoblog007posted 12 years agoin reply to this

ya me too having trouble getting adsense approval for almost an year. Going to try it through hubpages hope ti works

2. esther pandi profile image59
      esther pandiposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I have been facing this issue long time back wherein I try to fix the issue and then reapply but end up unsuccessful. It took nearly 2 months for me to find the actual issue. You can refer to this page http://webearningtips.com/tips-follow-g … -approved/ and I guess it can come in handy for you.
      Cheers

5. skyfire profile image80
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

Blogger and Hub linking ? You mean feeds or widget ? Explain what you want to do cheryl.

1. profile image0
      Cherylc247posted 14 years agoin reply to this

what i mean skyfire is how do i link my blogger, and how do i put my adsense code on my hub pages.  Actually can i also put feeds and widgets on my hub pages? and how do i do nthis?  Thanks.
      Cheryl

6. thisisoli profile image70
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

There is a feed module on Hubpages when you create a new Hub.

You should not be joining Hubpages simply for adsense!

However if you write a couple of hubs and tehn apply for adsense you should be fine, you can also apply through blogger. I have however read something about having to have blogs/hubs older than 6 months before Adsense will aprove you if you come from India.

7. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

I had two hubs only when I applied for adsense through HP, and got accepted within a day or two. I don't use any other site for online writing, so yes, it is possible to get approval through HP alone and fairly quick! smile

8. N. Ramius profile image74
    N. Ramiusposted 14 years ago

I applied when I had 2 hubs up. I published another 6 hubs two days later. I only applied through HubPages and am based in the US.

9. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 14 years ago

akhilkarun, Google is tougher on accounts applying from India, due to so much click fraud from that area.

You might want to write more Hubs, and get your HubScore above 75 so that your links become "dofollow" and then Google might look on them more favorably.

10. Will Apse profile image87
    Will Apseposted 12 years ago

I got my account while living in Thailand. I wrote a five page website on the town I was living in. It was completely original,quick and easy to do and got me an account very easily.

Do this on something like Weebly and it costs nothing.

11. ohjiunleng profile image60
    ohjiunlengposted 12 years ago

i got my AdSense application being rejected for the first time due to page type issue. So i look into and edit both my content and title accordingly of some article which i 100% write on my own. As my gut feel tell me that my articles title is not appropriate and content not unique and quality enough to bring benefits to the reader. after 4 days i got application approved.

12. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 12 years ago

Nope,I have no sense at all......Hmmm,was that a fraudian slip.....Hmmm,was that another one?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)