jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do I get a referral tracker number on my share button?

1. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

How do I get a referral tracker number on my share button?

When I press the share button, it nicely provides a picture and a summary of the hub. This makes it nice and pretty to share on Facebook.  But it looks like the link does not have a referral tracker number on it.   Is there a way to add it?

I know I can use the link button, but I like the formatting of the share button.

2. missolive profile image94
    missoliveposted 6 years ago

If you use the referral tracker link and DIRECTLY paste it into Facebook it will capture the image and summary. Just like the regular share button.  smile

1. missolive profile image94
      missoliveposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Update: the easiest way to capture the referral tracker is to scroll down to the bottom of a hub you want to share. Click on, link to this page. Select the tracker from the drop down list. Copy and paste the url into the status of the social network.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

Thank you missolive.  I see - you click on link to this page, it gives you a url and html code.  Just copy and paste the link to the facebook.  I think it is better to copy the URL and not the HTML because the HTML code shows on the facebook page.  I will try the url next time.

1. missolive profile image94
      missoliveposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Correct, the url code is best for sharing in social networks. Just cut and paste it into your status for Facebook, Twitter or Google+.

working