jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What should I do to my Disabled Adsense Account?

1. Philipo profile image39
    Philipoposted 6 years ago

What should I do to my Disabled Adsense Account?

I opened my gmail account this morning and saw a mail that my adsense account has been disabled.  I thought it was a joke.  I tried logging into my adsense account and discovered that it was true.  Its frustrating,  What should I do?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Phillipo: Contact team@hubpages.com

I contacted them recently about problems with Google adsense. They asked that i tell hubbers who also are having issues to contact them. Without the adsense, you don't earn from anything but Amazon and Ebay.

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Your existing Google Adsense account got disabled ? I am sorry, I guess it will be frustrating, but there is a very little chance of re-instating it. I dont think Hubpages can do anything with respect to disabled Adsense account.

You can appeal to Google, asking them for reasons and you can put your case, but very little chance of reinstatement. Sorry for being discouraging, but this is the truth - please see the following thread where a fellow three year old hubber had his Adsense account disabled - http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/85195

Anyways Goodluck to you.

4. Philipo profile image39
    Philipoposted 6 years ago

Thank you all for your response.  What is more frustrating to me is the fact that a cheque they said was just sent to me did not get to me.  I requested for a reissue and some others due for payment on Nov. 10.  They were supposed to pay me about $250.  The only response I got was that the account has been disabled. Anyway, moving forward I have to look for alternative.  I will appeal but not desperate about adsense anymore.

working