jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

When will the earnings show for yesterday?

1. rochelj profile image66
    rocheljposted 6 years ago

When will the earnings show for yesterday?

2. hazelwood4 profile image78
    hazelwood4posted 6 years ago

I am wondering the same thing because mine did not post yesterday either. We should see updated earnings in the morning hopefully, but I am not sure exactly when though.

***Here is an update from my earnings page...,
    Processing Delays
    Some technical issues have delayed processing of impressions and revenue for November 15. We should have the data updated shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Hope this helps!

3. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

It's been sketchy the last couple weeks, in my opinion.  I have no idea what time (global time) things are updated, and they seem to only update sporadically.  One minute I'll have #hits, and ten minutes later it'll suddenly double or triple.  It doesn't appear to be a constant update at all, and some days it seems to only update at the end of the day!

4. Carlon Michelle profile image73
    Carlon Michelleposted 6 years ago

Well at least I am not alone in wondering this very thought.  I used to always see earnings after 3 am but the past two days they have come after 9 am. This is the first time I have waited over 24 hours. 

But I got an e-mail yesterday from Hub pages about a new government bill that would change Hub Pages from allowing us to publish if any articles or links were not done in specific legal confines and there for the entire site be shut down.  I think the Hub Pages staff might be focusing thier energy on keeping this from happening. 

5. Felixedet2000 profile image57
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

I believe it has more to do with the global time factor, and you know it is not very exact as one would have expected.

6. terrektwo profile image85
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

it updated itself for me today, maybe just a site update issue.

7. HikeGuy profile image76
    HikeGuyposted 6 years ago

There was a message that it was a technical issue. I'm seeing yesterday's earnings live now.