jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Still I'm not getting any visitors from search engins. Why? Plz help me...

1. boby325 profile image47
    boby325posted 6 years ago

Still I'm not getting any visitors from search engins. Why? Plz help me...

I'd get handsome amount of traffic from search engines but suddenly it went to zero in last week. I asked in forum about this. Most of the hubbers replied that due to fallen of my hubber score below 75, i'm not getting any traffic. Now my hubber score is 83 but still i'm not getting those traffics. I searched in search engine's site browser (site:mysite.hubpages.com). All the post are existing there. Plz help me with the reasons.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Keyword usage, Face it, the Internet is ennundated with blogs, sites, articles, etc. It takes time to get to the top of the pile. Most of our readers are hubbers. If a person is searching for information, they usually will not look beyond the first 2 pages of listings found when searching.

3. umar.shehzad profile image60
    umar.shehzadposted 6 years ago

Yea you should involve urself in some SEO activites for your hubs to get a better chance of getting search engine traffic. Yes the good content is essential but, without doing proper SEO you shud not expect any result from SERPs.

4. boby325 profile image47
    boby325posted 6 years ago

Thanks Linda and Shehzad for your kind answers. The fact is that I was getting traffic well but it came to zero in a day.

5. msshandriaball profile image81
    msshandriaballposted 6 years ago

You could try advertising on social network sites like Facebook, MySpace ,and stumble upon .you might want to use title tuner to change the names of certain hubs.Good luck!

6. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

People who want to learn how to log into their bank account will go to the bank website, not a hub page. You need to choose topics that people are searching for and will use.

Writing on subjects that appear in hundreds of places online will not get you traffic either.

7. jainismus profile image69
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

Well, I visited some of your hubs and found that there are less tags. You should add more tags. Consider the exact keywords which people would use for finding articles on the subject.

8. HikeGuy profile image76
    HikeGuyposted 6 years ago

You might try submitting each hub to a ping service, such as pingler.com. I don't have an answer for why your search engine traffic dropped off. Based on the forums, you're not alone in that experience. I had an extremely slow week right after Halloween, and now I'm experiencing steady growth.

I've found that improving my keywords and tags has helped with outside traffic -- even for a couple of my older hubs. I use the Google keywords tool to find long-tail keywords that aren't too competitive. I also updated the hubs that had the lowest traffic. I'm getting the impression that Google likes fresh content.

By taking care in selecting keywords,  I'm getting outside traffic pretty quickly on my newer hubs. Good luck.

working