How to get the Left/Right Hub choices at the bottom of the Hub?

1. tnvrstar profile image72
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

How to get the Left/Right Hub choices at the bottom of the Hub?

Just check the photo and tell me how to get it to my Hub as well. Thanks in advance smile

2. prairieprincess profile image95
    prairieprincessposted 6 years ago

This is the grouping function, which allows you to place hubs in related groupings of your choice. You can access this function in one of two ways. The first way is to go to each individual hub, into edit mode. Check the side of the hub and you will find the following: settings, summary, advertising and groups.

Go into the groups menu and you will be given the option of placing that particular hub in a group. Choose "new group" if you don't have any now. Name the group and place that one in there.

The other way of accessing groups (which might be better for you, since you haven't started yet) is to go into your account, and find the tab that says "groups." There you will have the option to set up groups and then place appropriate hubs in them.

Take care!

3. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 6 years ago

add them into a can name them and customize.. If you don't know how to do it, follow these steps..

My account>>>Hubs>>>>Groups

You can see those navigation buttons within the group... Hope this would help...