Is it acceptable for a hub author to post a poem they have put in a book they ha

1. ladyauthor47 profile image76
    ladyauthor47posted 6 years ago

Is it acceptable for a hub author to post a poem they have put in a book they have self published?

I have self published a book of my poetry on LuLu.com and I would like to post some of the poetry on HubPages. Would this be acceptable or would this be considered violating the copyright infringement clause?

2. J.S.Matthew profile image84
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately, anything that is published elsewhere can not be re-published on HubPages, even if you own the rights to it. You could however write a review of something you wrote on another site and link to it in your Hub. Chances are if you do publish something that is published on another site, you will be flagged and unpublished by moderators for "Duplicate Content". Repeat offenders can be banned from the site for multiple violations. Here is a link that lists all the violations that you can be moderated for: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Hub- … Moderation

I hope this answers your question!

Happy Hubbing!

JSMatthew~

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

As long as it has not been published anywhere online then it is okay to reprint it here.

working