jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I search and find my article?

1. readkoz profile image72
    readkozposted 6 years ago

How do I search and find my article?

I published one article and people have read it, including you, but I cannot find it using tags, title search, anything.  What am I doing wrong?

2. Loi-Renee profile image81
    Loi-Reneeposted 6 years ago

Are you sure it is still up? Check your account to find out. You can also type in a line from your hub or its title into the SEARCH tab at the top right corner of your page.

3. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

You just joined HP six hours ago so likely you published your first hub some time after. I suppose you are either searching for it through the hubs section or search engine. Either way you need to give Google a few days to crawl and index. Give HP a few more hours before your hub is indexed in the system.

The person who read your hub read it while hub hopping. A place where all the newly published hubs go before indexing.

4. retellect profile image75
    retellectposted 6 years ago

As our fellow hubbers said, just give it a few days and it should be picked up by a few serps.

5. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

You can also use Google. Search for the title of your Hub and add "hubpages.com" to the search e.g "How do I search and find my article hubpages.com "

working