jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can I use my hubs for my blog?

1. infoforum profile image68
    infoforumposted 6 years ago

Can I use my hubs for my blog?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

You can insert links on your blog or insert a widget with your latest hubs to your blog. If you copy the entire hub to your blog Google will see it as a duplicate, which is not allowed.
    Welcome to HubPages.

3. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

YYou can share links, you can insert links and url but you can't copy and paste the content. Doing so and you will be flagged as duplicate content.

4. dumindu89 profile image74
    dumindu89posted 6 years ago

Do not copy and paste your hub published here in your blog. Though you are the author, Google hates duplicate content. Your blog's position in Google search will sink rapidly.

5. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Just Ask Susan, nicregi and dumindu 89 have all answered your question and very appropriately too. You just need to keep this in mind  that your blog can act as a link back to your hubs.
    Happy hubbing.

6. Hubpage Gal profile image61
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

You can use your hubs for your blog.  If you have a Google website, there is a link at the bottom of the hubpage that the writer can click on to share with the Google website.

7. profile image0
    Poetic Foolposted 6 years ago

Certainly, you can.  When people say it is not allowed they really mean it is not recommended.  Your content is your content and you can do whatever you want with it.  That said, Google may see it as duplicate content as others have mentioned and penalize the content in it's search results.