jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the benefits of asking question here in hubpages?

1. keanxy profile image76
    keanxyposted 6 years ago

What is the benefits of asking question here in hubpages?

I was wondering if by answering a question here we will be compensated or earn something?

2. samanthamayer profile image72
    samanthamayerposted 6 years ago

The benefit of asking a question here on HP is getting meaningful and insightful responses. The increased activity in the "Answers" section of HP can also boost your hubscore and encourage others to follow you and/or view your profile and hubs. Therefore, indirectly it may increase your traffic, which can then lead to greater earnings. However, no, answering a question here is not about being compensated or earning something directly.

3. lbsf1 profile image82
    lbsf1posted 6 years ago

Nope not directly. The point of asking questions if to get an answer to the question you have, the point of answering questions here is to help others with your knowledge of a possible answer of a question, and yes indirectly people may visit your profile and thus your hubs.

Some questions on here are just statements with a discuss on the end, these ones are to promote discussion and thought. Also in general they promote the sense of comunity in the site.

4. 34th Bomb Group profile image60
    34th Bomb Groupposted 6 years ago

I thought Hub Pages was for learning and exchanging ideas and entertainment.
    I sure didn't get involved with it for "the earnings." WHAT earnings? Maybe that's my problem - I'm here because I like it.
    Does "What is the meaning of Life?" count? If so - there ya go! Many, many answers please. I live on a very tight budget and sure would like to get the kid something for Christmas.

working