jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why HubPages?

1. Will1015 profile image61
    Will1015posted 6 years ago

Why HubPages?

Just curious as to what brought you to HubPages. Did you stumble upon a hub you liked via search engine, and decide to sign up? Were you referred to HubPages by a friend? Or were you directed to HubPages from an affiliate marketing company teaching you about article marketing? What ever the reason, I'd like to hear it. (just conducting a little personal research)

2. musclequest profile image70
    musclequestposted 6 years ago

I actually wanted to know how web sites make money and stumbled upon a hubpage.I am enjoying it a lot.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I found it one day while typing in free writing websites. I wanted a website that would force me to write more, to show my creative side... Now I know I'm just a science nut!

4. sankari.nayagam profile image80
    sankari.nayagamposted 6 years ago

When I was searching for free writing website, I came across hubpages and became the member immediately but was dormant with the account for several months. When I started to earn a cent I started to publish in regular intervals. Now it is the satisfaction I get through the comments from others that keeps up my motivation and now the money doesn't matter much. I really like the creativity involved in this site. i will say that it has improved my writing.