How can I improve my hub view from 100 to 1000?

1. Ruchi Urvashi profile image76
    Ruchi Urvashiposted 6 years ago

How can I improve my hub view from 100 to 1000?

2. somethgblue profile image85
    somethgblueposted 6 years ago

For me the best way to generate viewers is to pick a subject that folks are interested in. That being said, I feel one must take a stand and give your opinion on the subject.

A big turn-off for me is a hubber who simple repeats what others say or write, I want  YOUR opinion . . . I can read another's views, I want to know what you think.

Even if your not totally convinced, simple say so, but give me your opinion.

Provide links to your research especially in the content of your article.

Introduce the subject, give us the meat of the story at least three main points and conclude it.

Sensational titles really help, even if they don't completely relate to the content, they get the reader to take the bait, then set the hook with a thought provoking first sentence or paragraph.

Remember most people have a short attention span so use simple sentences and small paragraphs, occasionally use bold text, that is also sensational.

Best Hub I have ever written called Did the Illegal Criminalization of Marijuana Lead to the Downfall of America got 1,400 viewers in the first week.

The point is the title alone creates controversy, whether I agree with it or not is beside the point.

Research, research, research . . . know what your talking about then lay it on thick and make people think!

I don't care if my readers like me or don't I make them think and it gets them to come back for more!

3. ShootersCenter profile image73
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

Sometimes just changing a few key words makes a difference, I had an article that sat over a year doing nothing so I rewrote a few sentences and reworked my tags. After just a couple days I started getting about 50 views a day. I do move articles that become popular to my websites because it pays better than Hubpages but I just write new ones to replace them.

working