jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever been dropped by Adsense with no satisfying recourse?

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 6 years ago

Have you ever been  dropped by Adsense with no satisfying recourse?

I just got an added sense (there's a pun there somewhere) of insecurity from reading webexaminer's fine article "How to Protect Your Google AdSense Account" as it seems there are so many ways for Hubbers to lose that valuable affiliation.  That raised the next question:  "How common is it?" Reply and perhaps add a Comment on how it happened to you, if it did.  Maybe the rest of us, especially newcomers like me, can learn the less painful way:  from your own experience.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5668577_f260.jpg

2. Doc Snow profile image97
    Doc Snowposted 6 years ago

2 years, nearly 3, and no such problems so far.  I suspect that if this were a common problem there'd be far fewer Hubbers.

3. Rachelle Williams profile image92
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

I personally have not, but plenty of people have.  There have even been people who have taken Google to court over it, a few actually won.

4. profile image55
    Scouritposted 6 years ago

There defiantly are was to be banned from Google. It typically happens when some web goer thinks they are smarter than Google and tries to cheat the system. Ways to be removed, having other Webber’s click you ads to generate more income, clicking your own ads, have more than 3 Google ads running on one site, your content lacks ethics….I think you get the point. Understand Google makes their money on ads; without having websites like yours, where are they going to run their ads?  Google rarely banns but once banned you can forget about any reinstatement, it just will not happen.

working