jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I had hubs removed for duplication. Is there a way to re-post your own content f

1. jhaggenmiller profile image59
    jhaggenmillerposted 6 years ago

I had hubs removed for duplication. Is there a way to re-post your own content from another site?

I didn't plagiarize, it was my own content, but just posted on my blog somewhere else on the web. Any help is appreciated, I was hoping to post them here without making massive changes to them. Thanks so much.

2. geetbhim profile image61
    geetbhimposted 6 years ago

HP don't allow any article to publish else where that is published in HP even if you are the author
    or don't allow any published article to republish in hub pages that is already published  else were that comes under duplication,if you want to publish article in the hub page and to other website than this HP is not for you that's what is told in term and condition of HP.

3. jhaggenmiller profile image59
    jhaggenmillerposted 6 years ago

Thanks for your response. I have one follow up. If I "unpublish" my posts from own blog, then re-post here, would that be okay by HubPages? Or would it still look like a duplication, thanks to internet fingerprints, archives, shares, etc?

Thanks again (I'm a newbie)

4. itakins profile image84
    itakinsposted 6 years ago

I had the same problem when I started -so since then I publish directly  to  hubpages and then share to my blogger which back-links to hubpages automatically when a reader clicks on the title.

working