jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has Hits on AdSense Slowed Down or is it Just Me?

1. My Esoteric profile image91
    My Esotericposted 6 years ago

Has Hits on AdSense Slowed Down or is it Just Me?

While the number of views I have been getting have been increasing (thank you hubbers) the number clicks on AdSense ads has decreased significantly over the last year.  It is just me or are others seeing the same thing?

2. tnvrstar profile image75
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

Well since Hubpages integrated their new feature,so getting less adsense earnings is not abnormal. I recommend you to turn on your Hubpages ad program if you are yet to join the Program.

The majority of the Adsense revenues goes to the Ad program (also from premium advertising network) , which Hubpages distributes to it's user based on the page impressions.

If you are using only adsnese, your click ratio should not decrease in number I guess. But it's better to use Hubpages ad program and Adsense both , but your Adsense earnings will be significantly lower.

3. Hubpage Gal profile image61
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

The Google Adsense has slowed and my earnings are reflective of that fact.  The payout method of Hubpages now includes PayPal that is a new payment feature.  The checks previous to the PayPal configurement were mailed out from the Google main office. 

It is probable that the earning not only have to be shared with Google, the writer and the writing site but PayPal as well.  Now, Hubpages payment is on the level of Yahoo Contributor Network that is minimal.

My analysis is that as the popularity of writing online increased the payment declined.  The law of supply and demand is relevant online as well because it seems that the increase in writers  that has to be paid means that  the revenue payment ratio is decreased as a result.

4. profile image0
    Dr Mohamed Rabieposted 6 years ago

I don't think this is normal. I think that if you have an increasing number of views, you should get more revenue from your Adsense account.

working