jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's happened to the Amazon capsules?

1. mortimerjackson profile image57
    mortimerjacksonposted 6 years ago

What's happened to the Amazon capsules?

For some reason or another, my Amazon capsules have stopped working. When I go to edit my article, the capsules are still there. But they don't work, and I can't see them in my article. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. tlpoague profile image85
    tlpoagueposted 6 years ago

I am not sure what the problem is. I have noticed a few of them not working on my hubs. I have found that some of the products I recommended are no longer available on Amazon. I have spent the last few hours updating most of mine. Other than that...I am sorry to say, I have no clue.

3. wordscribe43 profile image92
    wordscribe43posted 6 years ago

Hmmm....  Have you tried viewing your hubs with the capsules in another browser?  Sometimes the issue is browser-specific.  You might also want to log out of HP and try to view them again.

4. ttocs profile image92
    ttocsposted 6 years ago

i see them just fine.  Maybe you have an ad-blocker up?

5. starstream profile image78
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

My amazon capsules are working fine... I hope you find out how to get yours to work.  It is so frustrating sometimes until you can figure out the problem.

6. Cardisa profile image94
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

This question belongs in the "Report a problem" forum, where staff can see it and help.

7. Millionaire Tips profile image91
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

I am having a problem too. I can't see them when I edit, but they are there when I publish.  I  reported this in a forum post.

8. Xenonlit profile image62
    Xenonlitposted 6 years ago

I just posted in the help forum because I noticed that mine are not showing up on my articles. I work on those every time, but never checked to see if they actually were showing up there. Now I have to go back through my articles and check.

9. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Mine are working fine and also showing on the hubs as well. But as Cardisa said post this in the 'Report a Problem" forum to get it in the know of the staff.