jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the most effective earning method through hubpages ?

1. lukeuk profile image72
    lukeukposted 6 years ago

What is the most effective earning method through hubpages ?

Is it the hubpage ad program or Adsense, or both ? I know this has been asked before but I wanted an updated version of the question and only want people to answer this who have experimented with both, thank you.

2. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

I have both running and get some decent clicks on ads through Google on a few select hubs that have decent value and then I get the most consistent revenue from hubpages ads program.  It took me a few months to get my first check from hubpages but I'm on track for a check every other month or two now just from hubpages ads program.  I only sell around 2 -3 amazon items a month so I cant speak to that being a success for me yet.

3. Doc Snow profile image94
    Doc Snowposted 6 years ago

For me, it's HPAds.  I run that as well as Adsense and Amazon.  I'm earning about 6x more on HPA than Adsense, and make virtually nothing on Amazon.

4. paoloumali profile image59
    paoloumaliposted 6 years ago

Just have decent and useful content so that your pages will attract more users. These visitors might notice some ad related to what you wrote that they may end up clicking it. Usually, if the succeeding website creates a sale through the ad in your article, you will get some percentage in return.

Don't abuse it though as doing so will surely make your Advertiser ban your account depriving you of any earning opportunity.

5. peepingtomb profile image75
    peepingtombposted 6 years ago

Having only been here 3 weeks I began seeing HP ad revenue immediately. I am not yet receiving any clicks or enough views to see a return from AdSense. Amazon and Ebay are a bust. I think that HP ads offer a consistent (but smaller) return while waiting for the less consistent money making clicks on AdSense.