jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My hubscore above 50 and I didn't publish any hub why

1. Muhammad Jaafar profile image60
    Muhammad Jaafarposted 6 years ago

My hubscore above 50 and I didn't publish any hub why

I saw my hubscore up to 50 score but it was not published because of inadequate content .
    What I want to know is hubscore not as result of number of visitor on your page.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

Don't sweat your Hubscore number. It seems to be mostly random and meaningless anyway.

3. sandy1973mypetdog profile image66
    sandy1973mypetdogposted 6 years ago

I am somewhat new to Hubpages and I have to agree with FatFreddysCat, I try not to concentrate on that number and just write on whatever I feel is a good topic.

4. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

Your hubscore number is from the quality characteristics before being published. It is then added to by people visiting and voting. The quality characteristics are: Lack of misspellings and grammar errors, number of words, pictures, videos, music, keywords, and links. I think that is all,, but there might be more.
    The amount of work you do on it before publishing just adds to the score. Letting it set a day and then going back in to edit and refine will add to the score before publishing also. I try to write mine so that the score is as high as I can get it before publishing it. That is their mark of a quality hub. It is a big deal because a hub with low quality and quantity will have a low score.

working