jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is anyone else beside me having issues seeing You Tube videos in Hubs? Not just

1. vmartinezwilson profile image84
    vmartinezwilsonposted 6 years ago

Is anyone else beside me having issues seeing You Tube videos in Hubs?  Not just mine, but everyones

2. Stevennix2001 profile image91
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

It could be a lot of things.  What browser are you using?  I know a lot of times, hubpages usually works best with either google chrome or firefox, as most other internet explorers don't sometimes. 

Or there might be something wrong with the embedding code, in which case, you can try copying and pasting the url of the video instead to see if that works.

Or, it could be the person that uploaded the video may have blocked embedding of the video altogether to where nobody can use it.  Like I said, it could be a lot of things, but hopefully that helps.

3. zzron profile image58
    zzronposted 6 years ago

No, mine seem to work ok. You may want to check the video URL.

4. vmartinezwilson profile image84
    vmartinezwilsonposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the responses!  Looks like you were right, Stevennix.  I used Chrome instead and now all the You Tube videos work again.  Crazy Explorer!

5. stephaniedas profile image92
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

My vote is that embedded videos generally suck... But I agree with the answer that you should try a different browser for quality. I really like google chrome, though I've heard other people knock it.

6. Daisy Mariposa profile image87
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

I published a Hub today that has eight YouTube videos in it. I don't have any problems viewing the videos in either IE8 or the Amazon Silk browser. Everything is running the way it should.

I've inserted YouTube videos in a few of my Hubs, and I've never had a problem with IE8.

7. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

Sometimes when a video on youtube has embedding issues, or when the owner decides to remove the video from youtube I have issues for sure.  Other than that I haven't had any trouble yet, but I'll be looking out for some for sure.  Thanks for sharing this question.

working