jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How important is Hub Karma?

1. davenmidtown profile image90
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

How important is Hub Karma?

I use the suggest links tool to add links within my work to other peoples hubs... ie... hub karma... but lately I have been plagued by broken links when others have taken down hubs and in one case deleted all of their hubs....  how important is hubkarma?  I am just wondering if I should not bother?

2. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

I've been wondering the same thing. Does it help your own hubs and traffic to link to other hubbers' related hubs? I"d like to know....Great question, dave.....

3. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

I have had a hub a day with broken links and am getting tired of that. I am going to try one without them and see if it makes a big difference.

1. Becky Katz profile image84
      Becky Katzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I just link to my own now and they no longer get broken.

4. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

Well in terms of linking to your fellow hubbers hubs, I have only done it a few times & haven't had any trouble at all with the links so far.  I do know that you don't need to create such relevant links because the hubpages system already does such a thing for you. 

This is why I don't place emphasis in doing such to much, unless I write a hub that's been a direct inspiration from the persons hub I once read.  Then I feel the need to credit that particular hubber for such, that my hub was a result of theirs being such an inspiration to me.  Hopefully that helps a bit in answering about the hub Karma thingy you mentioned.

5. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

If your worried about your Hub Score it is very important however if you create links to other hub articles to improve your hubs and spread good will and truly believe in Karma what difference does it make.

Doing the right thing can never be a bad thing, a lot of truly talented writers are being turned off by the Hub Page Nazi's and their moderator boot lickers, and going elsewhere.

Censorship is a bad idea, that is why hubs are being deleted and good writers are moving on.

working