jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is a Hub score in the mid-80's a good score?

1. tonyfischer profile image81
    tonyfischerposted 6 years ago

Is a Hub score in the mid-80's a good score?

2. davenmidtown profile image87
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

for being here 2 months with under 20 hubs an huberscore of 86 is really good. the hubs themselves will have individual scores too.  Your hubscore will go up and down constantly.... I think the general consensus is slow and steady activity and publication of well written hubs will elevate your score.... so relax... you are doing great... just keep up the good work!

3. Earl S. Wynn profile image83
    Earl S. Wynnposted 6 years ago

The higher the hubscore, the better, but it takes time and doesn't really reflect your earning potential. Keep writing, keep going out into the world and marketing yourself and your hubs and you'll climb the ladder for sure!

That being said, there's nothing wrong with a score in the mid-80's! Keep up the good work!

4. David Legg 7 profile image73
    David Legg 7posted 6 years ago

I think it's a good score. Mine average less than that, but maybe I'm not as good at keyword work, and I am pretty ignorant of linking techniques.  I'd say if your hub scores are in the 80s, keep up the good work!

5. tonyfischer profile image81
    tonyfischerposted 6 years ago

#David   Try looking at some of the other hubs on linking.  they have helped me!

6. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

Don't worry so much about the scores. From experience, the hubs that make me money are those between 70 - 86. The hubs with the really high scores don't get much search engine traffic. However, I don't like my scores dropping below 65.