jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I get my rss feed url?

1. Eanatas profile image60
    Eanatasposted 6 years ago

How do I get my rss feed url?

I wonder at what point I'll have a complete breakdown and throw me laptop out the window. I have researched for two days now, how to get my rss feed url. Im sure I missed something. There is no rss under my picture, there is no rss feed url on my profile. I ask a very simple question... EXACTLY HOW DO I GET MY RSS FEED URL? Not a site that goes on and on and never gives you a direct answer. Just say, Eanatas, old buddy ol pal, Look here, go, there, and copy and paste this. Now that wasn,t so hard was it? lol

2. parentsreview profile image80
    parentsreviewposted 6 years ago

When you're creating your article, add the RSS widget from the right.  It will appear just above the comments.  Go down to it, click edit, and in the URL, enter "http://hubpages.com/author/[your user name]/latest/?rss"

This is for latest.  You can also do hot or best.

Good luck!

3. profile image0
    Emerald Strachanposted 6 years ago

Actually it's http: //www.emeraldstrachan.hubpages.com/hubs/latest?rss, you would put your name where mine now is. If you click the RSS icon below your profile avatar it will take you to a page asking you to place it on Google Reader or your Google homepage. At the top of the page you will see your RSS link in green.

If you want to "feed" specific hubs add a unique tag, for example all your health hubs,  "emerald health hubs" to all your health hubs. Give the tags a day to age then replace latest or best or hot with the unique tag.

4. Eanatas profile image60
    Eanatasposted 6 years ago

Thanks for you help. I looked at my question today, it looks like I was throwing a fit. i wil need to research some more to really understand the ins and outs of rss. I dont think my content contains enough interesting material to warrent anyone wanting to rss my blogs anyway, lol

working