jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How many hubs do you need before Google Adsense will approve you?

1. asherruth profile image74
    asherruthposted 6 years ago

How many hubs do you need before Google Adsense will approve you?

2. JBBlack profile image60
    JBBlackposted 6 years ago

I'm not so sure that it is just google adsense that is making you wait.  I had an adsense account for 4 months before hubpages acknowleged it.  Hubpages was stuck on the page--do you have an adsense account.  So I stopped writing hubs until it was processed.

3. peepingtomb profile image77
    peepingtombposted 6 years ago

I think it varies widely and you'll get a different answer from each person. Mine was approved within two weeks with 3 or 4 hubs BUT I have a blog as well, which may have helped it along quicker.

4. pjpitts profile image68
    pjpittsposted 6 years ago

I applied to google adsense and was denied because they said I did not have enough content yet.  I did go ahead and sign up for hubpages and tried again at adsense but they still did not let me reapply.  I am hoping that more hubs will result in getting approved. Your question is one I would like the right answer too also!!

5. catrus profile image42
    catrusposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure if there is a required number of hubs or if it depends on the content itself. In any case, I got mine approved after publishing 4 or 5 hubs.

6. Rain Defence profile image92
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

I got approved same day after applying with 2 hubs.

7. Ehtesham12 profile image41
    Ehtesham12posted 6 years ago

My Google adsense was approved with 2 hubs.I apply for adsense when i published my first one.And after 5 working days i got 2 hubs and my adsense account was approved.

8. earnmoney234 profile image36
    earnmoney234posted 6 years ago

yeah but its better to post 10 hubs .. if u do 10 hubs u got badge .. from hubpages

9. sprobin profile image62
    sprobinposted 6 years ago

There is no limit... if you post is better and unique.. and there are many visitor  you got adsense quickly

working