jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

When you succeed in writing and publishing hubs, what kind of excitement you get

1. radhikasree profile image62
    radhikasreeposted 6 years ago

When you succeed in writing and publishing hubs, what kind of excitement you get?

2. SimpleGiftsofLove profile image81
    SimpleGiftsofLoveposted 6 years ago

The satisfaction of knowing that I have expressed or shared something of value with someone who may receive encouragement or hope.

3. Jesus was a hippy profile image59
    Jesus was a hippyposted 6 years ago

I get a little relief with each hub published due to the knowledge that I am one hub closer to increased earnings.

4. Cara.R profile image76
    Cara.Rposted 6 years ago

Hi Radhikasree,

I get this eager happy feeling. I feel good about myself because I know, even though I have a lot to learn, I tried my best before I hit the publish button,

5. loveorlost profile image37
    loveorlostposted 6 years ago

I feel happy that i can write something. I expect comments from my hub.

6. mathira profile image83
    mathiraposted 6 years ago

It feels good when people read your thoughts and comment about it and it is an unique feeling.

7. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Well, publishing a hub is a excitement by itself of a job done to the best of one's ability at the time. Months later, if one were to re read one's old hubs, one would find that one could now improve these hubs. Experience teaches us and we always keep improving in whatever we do regularly. Publishing a hub gives one a high which can only be experienced by one who writes.

8. radhikasree profile image62
    radhikasreeposted 6 years ago

Thanks to all those who have opened up their minds in answering to my question.

When I hit the publish button, some kind of excitement or anxiety arises as of how my hub is going to be read by others. Also becoming the author of writing a hub gives me immense pleasure and motivation.

9. NiaLee profile image61
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

I fell happy when hubbers take the time to comment and seem really interested, inspired by my writing, I feel happy when I read one of my hubs a few weeks later and really appreciate the content and the style. I feel even better when I meet somebody's mind and further the discussion through messages.

working