It depends on a number of factors. First off, you only receive payments for 60% of the page views, the other 40% is kept by HubPages. Second, it depends on what types of ads appear on your hubs when they are viewed. Third, (not sure about this one), it may have something to do with if a reader clicks the ads.
The average pay per page view that I receive per day varies quite a bit between .08 to 1.5 cents per view. I think the second and third points above are the reasons for the variations. Lately, they have usually been above 1 cent per view, which is a nice motivation to go out and promote my hubs.
by graceomalley4 months ago
How much is reasonable for a freelance writer to be paid per word?I'm applying to a Craigslist ad, and it asks how much I want per word. Anyone know the going rate?
by Mike Pugh4 years ago
Who thinks we should ask to reinstate a page dedicated to locating hubbers by hubber score. Beginning with 100-0.We once had such a page here that made the hubber score much more relevant, and we could at least get a...
by Daniele M Robbers3 weeks ago
I was just wondering how long a hub takes you to write from concept to published? I am using hubpages as the start of my freelance writing career and I am working being more productive. I am also only doing my second...
by zzron6 years ago
If so what about or what not about?
by Alison Graham7 years ago
Hi, I have just checked Amazon.com for payment details. It seems that you can get paid direct to your bank if you are in USA or get paid by Amazon.com gift certificate. If you want to be paid by cheque,...
by BobbiRant11 months ago
Do you think doing too much for a guy in a relationship, turns him off?A friend told me that doing too much for a guy, his laundry, cooking, shopping, especially in a new relationship, can turn a guy off. She said...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.