jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

It is okay to click on Amazon and Ebay capsules if we saw something that interes

1. homesteadbound profile image90
    homesteadboundposted 6 years ago

It is okay to click on Amazon and Ebay capsules if we saw something that interested us, isn't it?

I know we are not supposed to click on adds, but that doesn't apply to Amazon and Ebay, does it?

2. againsttheodds profile image77
    againsttheoddsposted 6 years ago

Amazon is ok I believe although you aren't supposed to buy anything, Ebay I don't think is a good idea since it is pay per click

3. VirginiaLynne profile image97
    VirginiaLynneposted 6 years ago

I think to be on the safe side, I'd never click on any ad on my own Hubpages at all.  However, I think it is all right to click on ads that are on other Hubbers pages.  However, I'b be very interested in hearing what others have to say.  Actually, there is an ebay ad on my own Hub that I want to buy!  However, I think I'd go straight to Ebay (even though I wouldn't have found out about this at all if it hadn't been for putting my Hub together).

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

You can click on Amazon and Ebay ads because people have to buy for you to get credit. It's Adsense ads you should avoid.

5. thost profile image59
    thostposted 6 years ago

I’m a bad boy; I clicked on some the capsules because the ads were interesting. I won’t do it again. Sorry, I’m in the same boat and would like to know where we stand.

6. BakingBread-101 profile image61
    BakingBread-101posted 6 years ago

As far as I know, you cannot click on your own Google ads but you can buy through your Amazon and Ebay ads.  When I was telling one of the guys at work about my website and hub pages and how he can do his shopping on Amazon through my stuff, his reply was, "I have my own account and I buy through them all the time." I think you can buy through Amazon and ebay.

7. Rosemay50 profile image78
    Rosemay50posted 6 years ago

I would think as most of our visitors are other hubbers that there would be little sense in having Amazon and EBay if we were not allowed to click on them.
    I just wouldn't click on my own unless I heard it was OK to do so.
    It would certainly be useful to have this clarified