jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can backups of one's hubs not be saved from the print out option below the hub?

1. rajan jolly profile image91
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Can backups of one's hubs not be saved from the print out option below the hub?

2. easylearningweb profile image87
    easylearningwebposted 6 years ago

After you click Print, it gives you options at the top to Print, save to PDF or email the hubpage. I would opt to save it as a PDF which would provide an electronic backup copy of your hubpage. I usually save my content in Word so I have a backup of the text within each hubpage.

3. Stephanie Henkel profile image97
    Stephanie Henkelposted 6 years ago

Actually, this is a great idea for saving one's hubs! You can go to the "Print" option below the hub in the voting area. Clicking "Print" will bring up an option screen where you could send to a printer, email or PDF file.  To make a smaller file, check the box to remove pictures (or you can leave them in), and click on PDF. You can save the file as PDF to your computer and have a very nice record of your Hub.  Thanks for the question - it's a great reminder of another way to save our work!

4. rajan jolly profile image91
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Thanks easylearning and Stephanie but the videos are not saved nor are the links to the videos saved. Is it possible to save the video links by any chance? Incidentally the title of the video is saved if you have typed it in the first place in the capsule subtitle box.

5. RichardPac profile image80
    RichardPacposted 5 years ago

I just wrote a quick article on how to easily backup your hubs if you are interested:
    http://richardpac.hubpages.com/video/Ho … c-Software

working