What are the best topics to write about? Is it okay to write a bout numerous top

1. theswankylady profile image58
    theswankyladyposted 6 years ago

What are the best topics to write about? Is it okay to write a
    bout numerous topics?

2. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

I love writing about anything I can think of. I have always wondered if it would be better to stick to one topic. The only thing that deterred me from sticking to one topic, is that I was afraid I would run out of ideas.

3. SantaCruz profile image69
    SantaCruzposted 6 years ago

Two main thoughts!
    1) You can write about various topics but it's good to have a few interrelated hubs. Then you can link to yourself, become associated with a topic and get more followers.

2) If you're aiming for sustainable traffic and ad clicks, then it's generally best to write "evergreen" content - stuff that will be just as relevant in June as it is today.

For example, yesterday I really wanted to write about meaningful ways to celebrate MLK -- but I realized that any traffic I got through that hub would quickly taper off. I still plan to write about that topic somehow, but in a way that has more year-round appeal. (If I were rolling in cash, then this wouldn't be a concern.)

So, I wrote about crazy vegetables instead & gave some great recipes. Those are useful year-round.

working