jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is best topics to write a hub???

1. Shaan.S profile image74
    Shaan.Sposted 7 years ago

What is best topics to write a hub???

I wanna write more... but the problem is that am not getting enuf topic to hang with... Can anyone suggest some??? so i can write more and more hubs???

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4060881_f260.jpg

2. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

All over the web, most people think "How to" guides are hot. The less you know on a "how to" the better you are as a guide!

3. Daniel J. Neumann profile image59
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Write about your emotions. Next time you're upset, next time you feel a pang of sorrow or despair or hopelessness, or even overwhelming joy, write about it. Tell us what lead to this reaction.

4. Shaan.S profile image74
    Shaan.Sposted 7 years ago

Thanks alot for your answers... smile... But...is there any possibility that someone gonna read that if am writing my personal experience or feelings???

5. Jarn profile image72
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Write an article about making money on Hubpages. Make sure there are plenty of big words, maybe even a chart or two. Then rewrite it and post it again next week. Hubbers and prospective hubbers flock to those articles in the same way you still read spam, greed trying to convince you that this time the Nigerian prince is real and seriously will make you fabulously rich, even though the logical part of you knows it's total BS. Appeal to their greed if you want hits. Otherwise write about the details of your profession. That sort of thing is actually interesting.

6. profile image50
    Patronusposted 7 years ago

There are a whole lot of topics to write about.
    May be this will help you

http://hubpages.com/topics/

big_smile

7. mariteslausin profile image60
    mariteslausinposted 7 years ago

Write for the articles that most readers would love to read.

1.) Home based business
    2.) Loss Weight
    3.) Travel
    4.) Entertainment

Actually it all depends on your interest...

8. iamalegend profile image73
    iamalegendposted 7 years ago

You can write about How to order Business cards online?

working